Bukobawadau

MDAU ALEX KAJUMULO WA BONGO LEGEND KATIKA SHATI LA MWALIMU NYERERE LITAKALO TOKA MWANZONI MWA 2014

I manufactured only a limited number of shirts. These shirts are still worn today by some of the most powerful people in Tanzania, including: President Kikwete and fmr. President Mwinyi. I also send one to fmr. President Mandela of South Africa . I am planning to manufacture another limited edition run of the Bongo Legend shirt in 2014 for release at the time of the celebration of his birthday. I will be taking pre-orders, information will be released about this in early 2014. 

 The design of this shirt is owned by me, not BabuKaju records or Kajumulo World Soccer, or Soccer Monster. It is my personal design and is owned by me personally. If anyone wants to license this design they need to come directly to me. Before I made this design, I obtained permission from the Nyerere foundation to use this image and the entirety of the design is copyrighted by me with full permission from the foundation for use of the image
Next Post Previous Post
Bukobawadau